Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Brownies Are Back!




I hope this post find you all doing well.  The Brownies are back! Thank you for being so patient with me. I know my last post was about a month ago, but my first priority is family. I have been working on things to share with you, and I'm so excited about the future of this blog.

Let me tell you,  moving is not easy. It has taken much more time to get settled than I expected, but we love our new home. Each morning I wake up with a smile on my face because I feel so blessed to be in our new home. The memory making has already begun!

Now that most of the unpacking has been completed, we have started our project list. Like proud homeowners, the hubby and I have begun making weekend trips to Lowe's to complete some of the small projects on our list. Here are a few things we are working on.

  • Upgrade dryer cord to four-prong cord.
  • Replace garage door springs (they broke our first week in the home).
  • Upgrade to three-pronged outlets in the living room and master bedroom
  • Hang all art and mirrors.
  • Organize playroom toys and books.
  • Organize storage area.
  • Prepare for a fall garden.
  • Create a composting station.
  • Create a recycling station.
Again, we are so blessed to begin this new journey in our new home. Please continue to pray for our family and read about our progress. Here are a few pictures of my favorite room in our home, the kitchen!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...