Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seeds Of Faith: Finding a Home Pt. 4

photo by: moving companies


I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. As usual, things have been busy in the brownie home. We are moving to our first house in less than a week! I am filled with excitement as each day passes. Home ownership has always been a life long dream and I feel so blessed to see this dream realized.

The journey to home ownership has been challenging and faith building for our family.To read more about our journey click here. As this journey comes to a close,  I am filled with gratitude, joy, and praise. God has provided our family with a house that has all of the things we need and even some of the things we want. A house we can grown in, love in, and make memories in. 

Best of all, not only has God blessed us with a house, but he has taken care of all of the details. Although we are closing later than we planned ( I hear this is common), our house has been thoroughly inspected and all repairs have been completed. My heart is filled with thanks as I know my home will be safe and worry free. 

I share our experience to encourage and inspire you to dream and put your trust in God. He cares and provides for those who love Him. Remember 1 Peter 5:7 says, " cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you." Not only has God blessed our family with a house, but He  provided the necessary funds to break our lease, move, and furnish our house. One thing I've learned throughout this journey is that if God gives the vision, He will give provision. 
 I know it sounds cliche, but it is true. Hold on and keep the faith. Your breakthrough is coming. 

Please keep us in prayer as we prepare to move this weekend and settle into our new home. This will likely be my last for the next two weeks, as my first priority is to my family.  Thank you for your support and encouragement through this journey. I look forward to sharing many more with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...