Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Young Wife's Guide



Today I am filled with much joy. My first article as a contributing writer has been published. What a great way to honor my mother on her birthday! Today you can find me writing at The Young Wife's guide. If you have not checked out this lovely blog, please do so. Jami and her team of writers encourage readers daily with articles that focus on gospel centered homemaking.

Today I am sharing how applying the eight health principles found in the acronym, NEW START can lead you and your family to greater health.

From the Post: Being a busy wife and mother, my days are filled with many responsibilities. One of my greatest responsibilities is ensuring my family stays in good health.  As Christians, we are charged to take care of our bodies.

Head over to the Young Wife's Guide to read the rest of the post, NEW START: An Acronym For Greater Health

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...