Monday, May 13, 2013

Food Allergy Awareness Week Is Here!




Today marks the beginning of Food Allergy Awareness Week! This week of awareness was created in 1998 by the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network to educate others about food allergies, a potentially life-threatening medical condition. This cause is near and dear to me because it directly affects my family and our daily life. In December of 2012, my daughter Catherine was diagnosed with multiple food allergies.

To celebrate, At Home With The Brownies will be discussing topics on food allergies all week. Follow the blog all week long to read personal stories from mothers of children with food allergies. I will also share  my tips for thriving with food allergies, healthy allergy-free recipes, and even what you can do to further food allergy research and to protect local children.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...