Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Cleaning: What projects are you tackling?

I hope everyone is having a happy Wednesday. Things have been very busy in the Brownie home this week. From bringing in the new furniture to preparing our apartment for the exterminator, I feel like I have been running in circles. I can't complain. All of the moving shifting have got me in the mood for spring cleaning and organization.

This week I have organized my closet and kitchen. Going through each piece of clothing and cabinet deciding what stays and what goes. It has been a blessing. I now have a generous heap of sacks ready to donate to the Goodwill. In cleaning out my kitchen I discovered a few hideaways(hot coco mix and apple cider)  of old favorites that needed to be donated to make our home officially allergen free.

Here are some pictures of this weeks organization. Are you spring cleaning? What projects are you tackling? Please share in the comment section.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...